| Baby's now the size of a plum! |
As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of her systems are fully formed.
You would think I would have learned the importance of sticking to a daily routine by now because whenever I don't, I pay for it with nausea and/or headaches for hours after the fact. Case in point, last Sunday Jason was kind enough to let me sleep in. As a result I didn't eat breakfast until 10 and then the rest of the afternoon/evening I was incapacitated. Good thing it happened while Jason was home.
In other news, we officially let the cat out of the bag this week and let everyone know we're expecting. Which means no more "secret" blog posts and a little more sympathy when I'm just feeling bleh.
I seriously hope that my fatigue starts to ease up a little soon. I'm tired of constantly feeling, well, tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment