Wednesday, May 21, 2014

AF Canyon Picnic

Yesterday afternoon I was feeling a pretty bad case of cabin fever and needed to get out of the house.  So, I decided that we were going to go up the canyon and have a picnic for dinner that night.  I made some french dip sandwiches and rice and brought along some chips and some leftover Sarah salad that my mom had brought over the day before.  Once Jason got home from work, we set off.  The original plan was to go up Provo Canyon, but as we started driving, we heard there was a major accident on the freeway causing major delays and we noticed a dark rain cloud hovering right over the entrance to the canyon.  So we turned around and made our way to AF canyon instead.  We stopped at the Sawmill picnic area ate our food and then took a walk down by the river.  It was the perfect little outing to curb my cabin fever!





No comments: