Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Book Review: The Walk

Another one of my summer goals is to do some serious reading and thought I would do a quick review on the books I read here.


Title: The Walk

Author: Richard Paul Evans

Length: 289 pages

Adjectives: Heart-wrenching, Humbling, Inspiring

Summary: This book is the first in a planned series which follows the story of Alan Christoffersen--a young, successful advertising executive who loses everything.  From the depths of despair, he decides to take a walk: from Seattle, Washington all the way to Key West, Florida.  During this first stage in his journey, Alan experiences a range of emotions, changes some of his own perspectives, and meets a variety of people who help him out in different ways.

If you like emotion-packed page turners, you'll love The Walk.

1 comment:

The Perkins Family said...

Yes!!! I am sooo glad you're going to start doing reviews. I'm always looking for a good book to read. Keep them coming!

P.S. I'll be expecting a lot of reviews cause I know how fast you read :)