First thing in the morning, Jason informed me that he had 4 presents for me which I could open at different points during the day. And I had to choose which one to open first. I picked "the most comical" gift.
It was my own mechanical kitty cat (one that Jason isn't allergic too)!
After my shift, my parents took me out to lunch at Macaroni Grill. Since I haven't been around to spend my last few birthdays with family, I really enjoyed this. Being sung to in operatic Italian and eating deliciously moist chocolate cake helped out too.
Once Jason was done with work, we were off to eat once more. This time our destination was Cheesecake Factory. This restaurant already has a lot of good memories for me, so I enjoyed adding another.
The dulce de leche cheesecake was, of course, delicious!
Then it was back home where I got around to opening my other three gifts.
"The most practical"
A bag full of monthly necessities
"The most entertaining"
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (which I have already beaten)
"The most thoughtful"
A giant, homemade love letter (that was filled from top to bottom)
Yup, I was spoiled and loved every minute of it!




1 comment:
Ahahahaha I love the mechanical cat and how the bag full of monthly "necessities" includes Midol and Ben & Jerry's! That is too funny. Jason is awesome. You're a lucky gal. Happy Birthday again!
Post a Comment