With such a late night, you'd think I would have fully taken advantage of sleeping in Saturday morning, but I had other plans. I told my friend Kirsten to come play and then we went and picked up my sister Jori and drove up Provo Canyon. We were going on a hike. Only the hike I had planned on wasn't easily found, so we drove further up the Alpine Loop and walked around Cascade Springs for a while.
Beautiful marshlands...
Mini Waterfalls...
Flowers...
Moose...
And Just Us Girls!
We finished up the Alpine Loop, took a nostalgic driving tour of Granite Campground and Tibblefork Reservoir. We wrapped up the girls day out with some shave ice. Yum yum!
After that Kirsten and I headed back to my place where we cleaned up, grabbed Jason and headed out for dinner at Red Robin. Since this is probably the last time we will see Kirsten before she abandons us and leaves for Colorado, we decided we needed to do the evening right. So we made a trip the Living Planet Aquarium.
We sure will miss you, Kirsten!
With such a busy, but fun, couple of days, it has been nice to have a relaxing Sunday. This time next week we'll already be up in Yellowstone. Yipee!










No comments:
Post a Comment