![]() |
| Baby's now the size of 4 navel oranges! |
I am officially down to single digit number of weeks to go and I'm starting to feel super nervous. I seriously don't know where the time has gone this pregnancy. I am so busy with sewing orders these days that I haven't even really gotten my act together and prepped for this baby yet. It honestly still feels like my due date is forever away but I have a sneaking suspicion its going to sneak up on me pretty dang quick. Maybe after Halloween I'll be able to slow down a bit and go into full-blown baby prep mode.
I had another doctor's appointment and was measuring a little bit small this time around so I'll have another ultrasound in conjunction with my next appointment in two weeks. But everything else (heart rate, blood pressure, weight gain, etc.) looks good so there's no real concern at this point. I remember my measurements fluctuated a lot with Leila towards the end of my pregnancy too. Guess my babies just like to hide sometimes!!
Had kind of a funny experience this week. I got a voicemail from my grandma earlier this week asking if everything was okay with the baby and that she just couldn't believe it. To say I was confused was an understatement. Come to find out, she thought that I had delivered my baby already because of a Facebook post Jason put up about his "new arrival" aka-his iPhone 6. It took us a while to get everyone on the same page but eventually we were all able to chuckle about the coincidence of it all.
Had kind of a funny experience this week. I got a voicemail from my grandma earlier this week asking if everything was okay with the baby and that she just couldn't believe it. To say I was confused was an understatement. Come to find out, she thought that I had delivered my baby already because of a Facebook post Jason put up about his "new arrival" aka-his iPhone 6. It took us a while to get everyone on the same page but eventually we were all able to chuckle about the coincidence of it all.

No comments:
Post a Comment