We celebrated this sweet girl's third birthday today. Here's a little bit about what she's up to these days:
* Her imagination is running wild these days. Everything she touches can have multiple purposes and I love seeing how creative she is.
* She LOVES to sing songs and has quite the repertoire. The car seems to be her favorite place to sing and she belts it loud and proud wherever we go.
* She becomes more and more independent with each passing day. She constantly says "Leila do it" or "Show Leila" and heaven help you if you try to help her if it isn't her idea.
* Preschool is one of her new favorite places. So much so that she often breaks down in tears when I come to pick her up and take her home.
* She's learning her numbers better and can now count up to "twenty-ten" (aka thirty).
Leila, you are such a character and bring so much joy to the lives of everyone you come in contact with. You wear me out ten times over, but I wouldn't change a thing about you! You have a zeal for life that is unmatched by anyone I know. You soak in everything around you and never want to waste a second. You have been amazing me for the last three years and will continue to do so throughout your life. Happy Birthday Leila!
No comments:
Post a Comment