Monday, October 1, 2012

Fall! Glorious Fall!

I LOVE FALL!  By far, it is my favorite season.  The only trouble is that it never lasts nearly long enough.  This year I was determined to enjoy as much of it as I could, so we took many, many drives up the canyon.  One night we took some KFC up to a picnic area and just enjoyed being outside.  Other times I just drove with Leila during the day.  Thankfully she usually fell asleep without too much of a fuss.  We did a portion of the hike to Stewart Falls as a family (when I realized Leila has outgrown the carrier we currently have...time for a new backpack).  And my dad took some family pictures for us one Sunday afternoon.  I am satisfied.
Canyon Picnic

The Beginning of Fall

Lovin' her Daddy






Colors, Colors Everywhere!


Stewart Falls

Trooper

Happiness





A Grandma's Love



1, 2, 3!!!

No comments: