| Baby's now the size of an onion! |
Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints.
This week has been one of the best of my pregnancy thus far. I had so much more energy and hardly felt sick at all. It has also been fun that I can feel my baby bump now. Your dad has really liked that too. When I come home from work he always asks, "How are my babies?" with one hand on my stomach. It is pretty sweet. You are so lucky to have him for a dad.
We also went on your first road trip this weekend. We went to Las Vegas just because we needed to get away. I'm glad we did, since your grandparents woke up to a couple inches of snow Saturday morning. I much preferred the sunshine and warmth we found in Vegas. Taking this quick little trip also made me excited for all of the wonderful family vacations we are going to be able to take over the years. I hope you enjoy them as much as I always enjoyed the ones with my family.
And, finally, since I am starting to show a bit more, I decided to start taking weekly belly shots. Here's the first one!
P.S. When we went to Vegas, I forgot my camera. Jason, being the kind husband that he is, bought me a disposable camera so that I could still take pictures. The only downside is that now I am waiting to get them developed. So I promise a Vegas post as soon as I get the pictures back!
No comments:
Post a Comment