Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Pregnancy: Week 12

Baby's now the size of a plum!

First trimester: Check!  The nausea, fatigue, mood sings, and bathroom dashes should soon fade, but (sorry!) headaches and dizziness will probably get more intense.  The good news: You're about to embark on the second trimester, when mood and energy levels generally peak.

As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage.  After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of her systems are fully formed.

Between a bit more morning sickness and a whole lot of rainy days, this week dragged on and on for me.  Thankfully, just I had had just about had enough, the sun came out and the nausea ceased (for the most part).  Yay for finishing out the trimester strong!

Dad and I also went shopping last weekend for some maternity basics, so I have been wearing maternity pants all week.  No more uncomfortable jeans for me!

I also had some fun with a Baby Morphing software.  Apparently, these are samples of what we have to look forward to!
Baby Boy #1

Baby Boy #2

Baby Boy #3

Baby Boy #4

Baby Girl #1

Baby Girl #2

Baby Girl #3

Baby Girl #4

No comments: