Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Pregnancy: Week 11

Baby's now the size of a lime!
Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through. But, fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future.

This was probably one of the roughest weeks I've had so far, physically at least. I was feeling pretty tired/headachy/nauseous for much of the last five days, but seem to have turned a corner now. For the most part, it seems like as long as I get enough sleep at night and eat/drink something every hour, I'm good to go. As I'm nearing the end of the first trimester, I'm hoping the trend continues upwards from here.

While I'm not showing, my pants continue to get tighter and tighter. I've succommed to putting a rubber band through my buttonhole in my jeans to give me any extra space I can. I think I may have to break down and do some clothes shopping this weekend.

Not much else to report this week. Just grow baby grow!

No comments: