Baby's now the size of a sweet pea! |
Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks, and chin. Those little hands and feet--still webbed like paddles--might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate.
It has been another good week for us baby. My pregnancy symptoms keep shifting, which I'm not sure I like. The only really constant one is how tired I always am. I even slept 12 hours straight one night. I would rather be tired than vomiting all of the time though. I get nauseous every now and then, but there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it--unless I let myself get too hungry. Seems healthier this way in my mind. The extreme thirst I was feeling last week has mostly subsided. I still drink way more liquids than I used to, but I am actually able to quench it now.
Not much else to report this week. Your Granny D took Aunt Annie to the mall and Aunt Annie convinced her to go look around the maternity store, just for kicks. She (well both of them actually) are so super excited to meet you!
I looked into a Gender Calculator posted on thebump.com that is supposed to be 90% accurate in predicting a baby's gender. Apparently it was discovered on some Chinese tomb and uses the mother's age and the month of conception in its calculations. According to that, you're a boy, but we'll just have to wait and see for sure!
You are certainly loved already, little one. Especially by your mommy. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment