Sunday, February 1, 2015

January Phone Pics!

January 1
Happy New Year from this smiley baby!  Just overlook the cradle cap...I promise this is worst it ever got!  As soon as I gave her a bath that afternoon, it looked MUCH better!

January 2
Ellie is an amazing sleeper and I am so grateful for that.  Sure, she's not quite going super long overnight yet, but when she is asleep, she sleeps soundly.  Even with Leila screaming like a banshee throughout the house.
 January 3
Leila is such a sweetheart with Ellie.  One of her favorite things right now is to let Ellie "tickle" her nose.  She thinks it is absolutely hilarious!

Leila got some new playdoh tools for Christmas and loves to create various things like snowmen, piggies, and wriggly worms.
January 6
I have definitely started to notice that Leila is becoming more and more attached to my hip lately.  You'd think she was jealous of the attention her sister gets or something...

 January 8
Since Ellie is still on oxygen, anytime we go anywhere, we take along a lot of extra "baggage" for her.

Ellie is such a snuggly baby.  Being held will almost always calm her down.
 January 9
I took Leila along with me to one of Ellie's appointments today for her yearly checkup (yes, I know it was overdue...the last few months have been a little crazy!) and she loved following the fishies around.
January 10
Leila has started wanting to sleep with the stick horse that she got for Christmas (aptly named Paisley).  I can certainly think of more comfortable things to have in bed!
 January 14
Just a picture of Ellie having some snuggle time with Daddy.
 January 15
I love this little peanut!

 January 16
I made this 3D paper snowflake for a project and me and Leila decided to have some fun with it when I was done.  Anything to break up the monotony of being stuck inside all the time!


 January 18
Ellie likes chilling on the floor...sometimes!
 January 19
Leila is starting to make silly faces, especially when the camera is out.  Such a ham!
 January 22
We were all sitting around the family room when Leila decided she wanted to play with her doll.  She grabbed one of Ellie's bottle and then asked me for a burp cloth.  She fed the doll, burped her, and then said that the baby had pooped and needed a diaper change.  She then proceeded to play pattycake with the doll and eventually put her to bed in Ellie's bassinet.  She's a quick study!

 January 24
We've been noticing that Leila has been feeling a little neglected since Ellie came home and that she is constantly wanting more time with me, so we decided that me and her needed to do something special, just us.  We went to the Museum of Natural Curiosity and ended up getting an annual pass for the two of us so that we can have an "out" more often.  One of her favorite areas this night was the vet.
 January 25
Leila loves Ellie and is super gentle with her.  But she also likes to make sure that Ellie isn't the only one getting attention.  I pulled out my phone to take a picture of Ellie and Leila went and layed down next to her and said, "take a picture with Ellie!"

 January 28
Daddy was watching Ellie while I took a much needed break and while I was gone, he sent me this picture.  Don't you think she looks like him?
 January 30
I swear, this girl is always happy and I love that she is getting more and more alert and aware of what is going on around her!
 January 31
Said goodbye to 2014 wearing her Christmas PJs.




No comments: