Remember how I said that Leila missed her field trip to the dino museum like three weeks ago? Well, she has pretty much been congested and feeling icky since then so I hadn't been able to take her and make it up to her yet. But now that she is on antibiotics, she is feeling MUCH better. Plus I decided to try and see if not letting her take a nap would help her sleep any better at night so we decided to spend the afternoon there today. When we first walked in, she wasn't sure what to think of the huge dinosaur bones all around her, but she warmed up pretty quickly and had a blast exploring everything.
 |
| She was too excited to hold still for pictures |
Her favorite part was hands down playing in the sand. They have both a wet sand table and some dry sand boxes that the kids can dig around in. One of the benefits to going in the middle of a weekday is that she had the wet sand table all to herself for a good 20 minutes.
Ellie pretty much slept the whole time, but even when she was awake she was good to just hang out in her carseat in the stroller.
Since we've got our annual passes, I'm sure we'll be back again (and again, and again)!
No comments:
Post a Comment