November 17
I absolutely love how sweet Leila has been with Ellie! She loves to hold her baby sister and anytime Ellie's hands are free, Leila puts her face up to them so that she can be tickled by Ellie. She is also always willing to help give Ellie her binky, help hold a bottle, or even throw away messy diapers. Such a big helper already!
November 21
My mom was kind enough to bring my grandma down from Bountiful to meet Ellie. Grandma brought with her Ellie's blessing dress that she had already finished. Such an incredible lady! I can hardly wait to figure out when we will be blessing her so that I can put her in that special dress.
Later that afternoon, I put Ellie in our bouncer for the first time and she is so small that she nearly got lost in it!
November 22
Ellie is officially already a month old! I found a picture of Leila at the same age for a side-by-side comparison (Leila left, Ellie right). While they have certain sisterly similarities, these two are definitely different from each other in looks and personality (so far). Leila was never a very good sleeper as a baby (and even now, sometimes) but that's about all Ellie wants to do. I know part of that is because she was a premie and she is still growing like mad, but still! It will be fun to watch for other similarities and differences that arise between these two over the years.
November 23
My sister Jori was able to come down from Rexburg for the weekend so Ellie has now been able to meet all of my sisters. Slowly but surely she is being introduced to her loving family!
November 24
Just felt like taking some pictures of this perfect little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment