Friday, August 1, 2014

July Randomness

July 11-I took Leila to the car wash and she decided that it was "too loud" for her so she sat with her ears covered the whole time.  She certainly loved playing in the play car wash afterwards though!


After the car wash, Ashley texted to see if Leila and I wanted to meet up with her for lunch at Chick-fil-A.  It was Cow Appreciation Day so if we dressed up like cows, we got a free meal.  Since we were out and about, Ashley was nice enough to provide us all with some cow spots.  Leila was a little confused by all of the "cows" around us and kept mooing.  She made a pretty cute cow herself!

July 21-This little busy body is ALWAYS exploring everything around her.  Even things that aren't new or different, like her toy dresser.  She was playing back in her room when I suddenly hear a distressed "Mama!"  I go back there to find her like this, sitting in second drawer with the top drawer pulled out.  She simply said, "I stuck."  No clue how she managed to get in there in the first place, let alone how she could have gotten out on her own.  Such a cute goober!

No comments: