| Baby's now the size of a raspberry! |
Fridays always seem to be the worst day of the week for me, physically at least. I have felt nauseous/sick for the last 3 Fridays, and today is no exception. Its weird that it happens every week, like clockwork. It is like my body is telling me that another week has passed. Thankfully it doesn't last much longer than the day, but still. I don't remember getting nauseous for entire days when I was pregnant with Leila.
I can't let the nausea get to me too much today though because Jason and I are off to San Francisco tonight to celebrate our five-year anniversary. It sure doesn't feel like its been five years, but I guess when I look back at all that's happened (not to mention the fact that I have a 2 1/2 year old and another kid on the way), its pretty remarkable that it has only been five years.
So be nice to me this weekend, little baby raspberry! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment