We started our Easter celebrations by going over to Mom's to dye eggs Monday night. Leila was just as interested in cracking the eggs open as she was in dying them. But she definitely didn't like the taste of hard boiled eggs (her exact reaction was "yick" followed by a raspberry). She also liked putting stickers on them--and then taking the stickers off. Whatever keeps her entertained, I guess.
Saturday morning we took Leila to our neighborhood Easter Egg hunt. Basically there were hundreds of little kids running around after the 4,000 eggs and prizes that were scattered around the park. It lasted about 5 minutes and Leila loved it!
Of course, she would have been just as happy playing on the playground the entire time.
Easter Sunday was a beautiful day and I managed to snap a few pictures of my darling princess in her pretty Easter dress. Getting her to sit still outside was not happening though, so I had to take what I could while she proceeded to run around the backyard.
That afternoon, we went over to Mom's for Easter dinner and an egg hunt. Leila was carting around this big old basket full of eggs and would throw a fit anytime someone would try to take some out so that it would be easier for her to carry. She likes her Easter eggs!
No comments:
Post a Comment