Saturday, February 1, 2014

Random January Happenings

January has come and gone and I thought I'd post some of the pics off my phone of some of the random happenings this month.
Leila pulling a Houdini trick to get out of her high chair
For all of three days this month, I attempted to get Leila to sleep in a big girl bed.  She wasn't having it.  For her naps, I would put away everything that she could play with and it would still take her over an hour to crash.  These were a couple of the positions I found her in.  Unfortunately, walking in the room to check on her, woke her up which meant super short naps for two days.  Needless to say, I gave up for the time being.  Why mess up something that works really well, right?


Yes, she is under that blanket, right next to the door
This girl has grown to LOVE bath time recently
Looks comfy, right?
She also loves going for rides in the car
Leila had her first ear infection a couple weeks ago, but even sick, she's a ham! 
Laying down in the middle of the floor at Ikea...repeatedly

No comments: