Our spread this year included ginger beef (Canada), beef stroganoff (Russia), insalata verde (Italy), stuffed mushrooms (USA), aebleskivers (Denmark), pao de queijo (Brazil), fried bananas (Brazil), chicken curry (Thailand), gyoza (Japan), mamaliga (Moldova), tiramisu (Brazil), and Sidral Mundet (Mexico). We had to bring in another table because there was so much food!
Saturday, February 8, 2014
Let the Games Begin!
For as long as I can remember, my family (especially my mom) loved watching the Olympics. Somewhere along the way (the first I recall was for the Salt Lake games in 2002), we started a tradition of having an international dinner the night of the opening ceremonies. The tradition continued this year as we kicked off the start of the Sochi games last night.
Our spread this year included ginger beef (Canada), beef stroganoff (Russia), insalata verde (Italy), stuffed mushrooms (USA), aebleskivers (Denmark), pao de queijo (Brazil), fried bananas (Brazil), chicken curry (Thailand), gyoza (Japan), mamaliga (Moldova), tiramisu (Brazil), and Sidral Mundet (Mexico). We had to bring in another table because there was so much food!
Our spread this year included ginger beef (Canada), beef stroganoff (Russia), insalata verde (Italy), stuffed mushrooms (USA), aebleskivers (Denmark), pao de queijo (Brazil), fried bananas (Brazil), chicken curry (Thailand), gyoza (Japan), mamaliga (Moldova), tiramisu (Brazil), and Sidral Mundet (Mexico). We had to bring in another table because there was so much food!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You guys are way too much fun! I may totally copy you the next Olympics. Or have Rachel since I'm too lazy and uncreative...
Post a Comment