Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hee Haw Farms Corn Maze

Friday night, we decided to take advantage of the beautiful fall weather and a great discount (that Jason found) to go to a corn maze.  These and various haunted venues spring up almost overnight all around Utah.  They are one of the most popular fall activities and one that I have always enjoyed.  Yet, I hadn't gone with Jason, so we decided to rectify this.  


Entering the maze
 Jason had never been in a corn maze before and didn't really know what to expect.  The idea of simply wandering around until we found our way out didn't compute with him.  So, he found a picture of the maze on his phone and attempted to use it to guide us through the maze.  It worked well...
My little techie!

...for a while!
Dead End
But we still had fun and eventually found a way out.  Although we ended up going back out the entrance instead of the exit.  Guess we got pretty turned around!

Peek-a-Boo!
 For being the last day in September, we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day.  The leaves are quickly changing on the mountains.  The sky was blue with some fluffy white clouds.  The sun was shining.  The temperature was still in the 80s.  Yes, I LOVE Utah in the fall!

1 comment:

Alexandria Rammell said...

I love corn mazes! how fun!!!!