Saturday, January 22, 2011

Home Sweet Home

We are officially unpacked and settled in to the point where I decided I wouldn't be so ashamed to post a few pictures of our new place of abode. It has its quirks, but we LOVE having our own place once more (for the first time in 5 months) and doubt we could have found anything better for the price we're paying.  Click on the images for a bigger picture.
Building Exterior
Front Door
Main Level
Main Level
Main Level
Upstairs
Upstairs
Upstairs
Upstairs
Upstairs Bathroom


Upstairs Bathroom
Downstairs Hallway
Downstairs Hallway/Bathroom

Downstairs Bathroom


Second Bedroom
Second Bedroom
Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom

2 comments:

Brandon and Kelsey said...

Is that in UT or CA? I thought you guys were living in O'side. Are you? BTW: The apartment looks nice! Congrats!
- Brandon

kokays said...

We're back in Utah after a crazy turn of events in CA. Not loving the cold weather, though it's nothing compared to Rexburg!