Monday, February 1, 2016

Jumbled January

January 1
Ellie is adorable.  The end.

January 3
Hanging with my girls.

January 15
Leila has a really hard time letting me do her hair UNLESS I offer to do it like a princess.  So today we did Elsa hair.  Of course then she wants a dress to go a long with it.


January 16
After being Elsa yesterday, Leila informed me that she wanted to be Anna today.  We hit a small snag when she didn't have an Anna dress though.  She tried to convince me that I should just sew her one but we compromised and scrounged up this outfit instead.

January 19
Ellie follows Leila around everywhere and copies her every move.

January 20
I had the opportunity to take Leila through the Provo City Center Temple Open House this afternoon.  We love to see the temple!

The drive from Provo to Lehi was about 5 minutes too long and Leila crashed in the car.

January 21
I received my 5 year service award from Ancestry.  It only took me 10 years to earn it.

Leila being sad.  She is so dramatic!

January 27
Ellie has starting climbing on EVERYTHING.

January 28
Ellie got stuck in one of our kitchen drawers, with a little help from Leila.

January 31
Daddy with his girls.


No comments: