Monday, August 24, 2015

Californ-I-Ay: Oceanside

Out big summer vacation is over and done with and I am beyond exhausted.  Here are the highlights from the trip!  There's a TON of pictures, so I'm breaking this up into several posts.

We spent our first weekend in Oceanside with my in-laws.  As soon as we got there, we loaded back in the car and headed to the beach!  Ellie wasn't so sure what to think of this time around (she'd grunt in frustration whenever she'd try to crawl on the sand) but Leila is a true beach girl!









Sunday, we went to church, had a BBQ and ended the day with a drive down to El Cajon to visit with Jason's brother and meet my new niece Alanna!





Before we bid adieu to them, we made a trip to Farrell's to squeeze as much fun in as possible for this visit.


No comments: