Saturday, July 4, 2015
Boothe Birthday Bash
My dear friend Elisabeth made a trip into town and through her two kids a joint birthday party as an excuse to catch up. Leila and I went and I don't know who enjoyed herself more! A little splash pond got set up in the backyard and all the kiddos had a blast with their impromptu swim party. It worked out nice since then the adults could sit and talk a little more easily. At some point Leila decided that her clothes weren't a good enough swimsuit and proceeded to strip down to her pull-up. Eventually even that was too much for her and it was all I could do to keep her from going full blown commando. Crazy girl.
We eventually tore them all away for presents and yummy cake. And then we continued to play and visit while munching and sweets until the kids had had enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment