May 8-I tried out a new sewing pattern for a friend's kids' birthday gift and decided that Leila need one too!
After she was done being a turtle, we made some bread while Jason was at a father and sons campout. Leila wanted to watch the bread every time it would mix.
May 14- I'm officially saying that Ellie is no longer stationary. She rolls everywhere! In this picture, she started off on that blue blanket.
May 15-Leila informed me that I needed to take a picture of Minnie Mouse and Rapunzel. Love my cuties!
May 18-Leila had a really, really early morning (like 4am) and as a result she fell asleep well before lunch time with her iPad on her face.
May 19-I love post-bath fuzzy baby head!
May 21-Leila got to pick out a toy for filling up a sticker chart in her potty training process. She chose a Belle doll to go with the Rapunzel one she picked out a few weeks ago.
May 22-Leila is definitely entering into a phase where she loves to dress up. Today she was a pirate with a treasure box.
May 30-We've been stuck in the house a lot the last couple of weeks as Leila and I battled a nasty head cold. As an escape, we went out in the backyard for a picnic lunch.
May 31-Leila and Ellie took their first bath together. Since Ellie can't sit up on her own yet, she got to sit in her Bumbo throne.
No comments:
Post a Comment