It was a pretty low-key day, but I am glad we took the time to celebrate because Jason is definitely worth it! He is one of the kindest people I know. He is constantly looking out for those around him, especially his family. He is always willing to lend a hand and his technical expertise. He doesn't always let his emotions show, but he feels things deeply. He is a great dad who rarely balks at the fact that I relinquish all responsibility for Leila as soon as he walks in the door every night. I can't imagine my life without him, so I am extremely grateful that he was born!!
Wednesday, April 8, 2015
Jason's Birthday
We got to celebrate the birth of Jason yesterday. Hip hip hooray! When I asked him what he wanted to do, he said he wanted to have curry for dinner. So I arranged for my mom to watch the girls so that we could have a night out. We went to the Thai House in Lehi and indulged in some yummy yummy curry.
Afterwards, we hit up Coldstone.
It was a pretty low-key day, but I am glad we took the time to celebrate because Jason is definitely worth it! He is one of the kindest people I know. He is constantly looking out for those around him, especially his family. He is always willing to lend a hand and his technical expertise. He doesn't always let his emotions show, but he feels things deeply. He is a great dad who rarely balks at the fact that I relinquish all responsibility for Leila as soon as he walks in the door every night. I can't imagine my life without him, so I am extremely grateful that he was born!!
It was a pretty low-key day, but I am glad we took the time to celebrate because Jason is definitely worth it! He is one of the kindest people I know. He is constantly looking out for those around him, especially his family. He is always willing to lend a hand and his technical expertise. He doesn't always let his emotions show, but he feels things deeply. He is a great dad who rarely balks at the fact that I relinquish all responsibility for Leila as soon as he walks in the door every night. I can't imagine my life without him, so I am extremely grateful that he was born!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment