February 4
Ellie's big, toothless grin makes everyday a little brighter!
Jason lives in a house full of girls, but he assures me that he wouldn't have it any other way!
February 7
Ellie with her great-grandma Larsen. This was taken during Jori's bridal shower at my grandma's house. Too bad I didn't take any other pictures..,.
February 14
Valentine's Day is a pretty hard day for me anymore and I never exactly feel like celebrating. But Jason got tired of me moping around the house so I decided to go and get my hair done and just take a break from the girls. What better gift could I ask for than a few hours of me-time?
| Scary "Before" |
| After |
February 16
Ellie was being extremely (and unusually) fussy this afternoon but I had a mountain of laundry that needed to get done, so she got to hang out in the baby carrier for a while.
February 20
Ellie has decided that she doesn't like floor time anymore while Mommy's working. She'd much rather sit up on my lap. Can't say I fight it too much. I couldn't ask for a cuter co-worker!
February 21
Our whole little family went to the Museum of Natural Curiosity at Thanksgiving Point (yes, Ellie is under that blanket somewhere...it was cold and windy!).
Leila always plays hard here and was exhausted on the way home...
That night my mom and Annie came over to babysit so that Jason and I could have a date night. We couldn't resist trying out this stocking cap that my Grandma Marshall made for Ellie. Leila now calls it "Ellie's silly hat."
February 28
Leila still hasn't been sleeping well but last night she made it all the way through the night, in her own room without Mom or Dad coming in. Since this was the first time in like 3 weeks, we wanted to make a big deal out of it. So she got to go to the "chicken nugget park" (aka McDonald's playplace) with Daddy. They went to a new place that had a little rock climbing wall and she informed Jason that she needed her helmet before she rock climbed.
No comments:
Post a Comment