August 10-We ate our Sunday dinner in my Mom's backyard to enjoy the wonderful summer weather. Leila also enjoyed a little bit of roll with her jelly.
August 15-We went up to Wheeler Farm in Salt Lake for Jason's summer company party. They had BBQ and lots of fun activities. We couldn't get Leila away from this bubble station. She would dance to the music they were playing and had a blast trying out all of the different bubble wands they had.
August 19-One morning, I got up and going and thought it was odd that Leila hadn't come barreling out of her room yet. I walked in and found her reading to herself. She may have a hard time sitting still, but she does enjoy her books!
August 24-While I was trying to get ready one day, Leila found multiple ways to entertain herself in my bathroom: from snuggling in a laundry basket with her iPad to trying on Mommy's swimsuit and Daddy's boots. I love this crazy goober!!
No comments:
Post a Comment