Baby's now the size of a cantaloupe!
|
I can hardly believe I'm already halfway through this pregnancy. December is going to be here before I know it! This was a pretty good week for me. I feel moving and kicking a lot stronger and that is a great reassurance to me. Jason is even able to feel it now, which has helped things feel a little more real to him too.
We've added two more name possibilities to our list: Ellie and Alana. Someday we'll have to start narrowing our list down instead of adding more to it!
The size of my belly seems to fluctuate dramatically day to day and even hour to hour. Most of the time, this little girl must hang out in some secret hiding place because I don't feel that big. But every now and then she stretches out or something and I suddenly feel like I'm going to burst. And I've noticed that this tends to happen more frequently during the late evenings. This picture was taken during one of my small belly times.
No comments:
Post a Comment