| Baby's now the size of a navel orange! |
Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now out measure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.
This has probably been my best week thus far, health-wise. I caught a bit of a cold from Leila, but other than that I've had more energy and less sick days. Even though I've had more energy overall, I haven't been sleeping very well at night which means I'm still tired most of the time, especially in the late afternoon.
I had another doctor's appointment this week and everything continues to look good. Even though my time with the doctor is relatively short, it is always worth the wait because I get to hear my baby's heartbeat. There are few sounds that can bring me so much comfort and joy.
I had another doctor's appointment this week and everything continues to look good. Even though my time with the doctor is relatively short, it is always worth the wait because I get to hear my baby's heartbeat. There are few sounds that can bring me so much comfort and joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment