I get quite a few great perks from working for Ancestry.com and one of them this summer was getting two free lift tickets to ride the lift at Sundance for half a day. Friday morning was when I got the passes and since Jason was working, Ashley was kind enough to tag along with Leila and I. I was nervous Leila wasn't going to sit still and would fall off the lift, but she actually did really well.
The biggest problem was that I hadn't accounted for the drop in temperature at the top of the mountain and hadn't dressed Leila very warmly. So we only hiked around for a brief bit a little once we reached the top.
Then we headed back down the mountain and Ashley lent Leila her sweatshirt (at least someone was prepared) and I had Elmo playing on my phone to keep her distracted.
It was a beautiful day and a great excuse to get out of the house!
No comments:
Post a Comment