The tasks at these ones proved more challenging than they first appeared, but we still had a great time and a beautiful drive. I look forward to exploring more of the parks this summer!
Sunday, June 2, 2013
State Parks Scavenger Hunt-Park City Area
I read a news article earlier this week about the Utah State Parks putting together a scavenger hunt this summer. They were going to have different tasks that you could complete at each park for points from June 1-August 31. I thought it sounded intriguing, and once I saw that the majority of tasks were doable for my little family, I signed us up and we went on our first State Park outing yesterday. In my competitive, slightly OCD manner, I split all of the parks into zones and figured we could easily tackle a zone each weekend. This weekend we opted to go for the ones up near Park City. We went to East Canyon and Rockport.
The tasks at these ones proved more challenging than they first appeared, but we still had a great time and a beautiful drive. I look forward to exploring more of the parks this summer!
The tasks at these ones proved more challenging than they first appeared, but we still had a great time and a beautiful drive. I look forward to exploring more of the parks this summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment