This weekend we took a quick road trip to Idaho Falls for a friend's wedding. Dan was in my ward/FHE group my freshman semester at BYU Provo. My roommate Cadence and I "adopted" him as our bigger little brother. Sadly, I've been horrible at keeping in touch with him, but he was kind enough to invite me to his reception/sealing/luncheon, so I wanted to make the effort to go. Plus it gave us a great excuse for a mini roadtrip to help cure me of some cabin fever I've been getting lately. We drove up Friday afternoon, went to Dan's reception, met up with my sister Jori (who is going to BYU-Idaho) for dinner, went to the sealing and reception Saturday morning, and then drove back home. Quick trip, but well worth it. I think Dan was pleasantly surprised to see me and it was great to catch up with him a little bit! It was a wonderful day and I'm very happy for him!
 |
| A Beautiful February Day in Idaho Falls |
 |
| The Happy Couple, Megan and Dan |
 |
| Mommy Daughter Photo |
No comments:
Post a Comment