Over the last two weeks, Christmas has come to the Ziebarth household! One of the downsides to the timing of Jason's new job was that we weren't going to be in our own place for Christmas. I was disappointed that I wouldn't be able to use any of our decorations. But my sweet mother-in-law insisted that I use what I have to help them decorate their apartment. Since it is only a two bedroom apartment, we had plenty of decorations to deck the halls (and the tabletops, walls, and windows) from top to bottom. We even used both sets of ornaments on the tree (complete with two different stars on top). Thanks Mom!
Here are some pictures of some of the stuff we've done to get ready for the season:
![]() |
| Brother and Sister Decorating the Gingerbread House |
![]() |
| A True Artist! |
![]() |
| The Finished Product |
![]() |
| The Stockings Were Hung By the TV with Care |
![]() |
| Yummy! |
![]() |
| Cookie Monster |








No comments:
Post a Comment