Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Negligent November

I've been fighting a nasty head cold off and on for several weeks and I'm afraid that leaked over into the limited number of pictures I took.  Better luck next month!

November 13
Leila doesn't typically nap during the day anymore but is pretty good at having quiet playtime in her room while Ellie sleeps.  Today though, it got REALLY quiet and I found she had put herself to sleep under her table.

November 16
What baby doesn't love pushing buttons?

November 18
We actually did some Christmas lights this year, even if we did go the lazy route and just put up these laser lights.

November 20
A momentous occasion: we ventured out as a family for dinner for no other reason than because we wanted to get out of the house.

November 21
Chilling with Daddy

November 24
Introducing Princess Blue Unicorn

No comments: