Thursday, October 1, 2015

Stray September (phone pics)

September 1
Dog pile on Mommy!

September 2
Food is not always a priority for Ellie.  She is very easily distracted by anything going on around her, especially her big sister.

Snuggle baby!

September 9
When I'm working and Ellie wants something, she'll just pop up at my feet.

September 10
I took this picture just because I couldn't believe how grown-up Leila is looking these days.

September 12
Ellie loves phone but almost purely for their chew factor.

September 18
Ellie also frequently pulls herself up on my legs while I'm trying to cook dinner.

September 26
Leila loves to look at the stars and often asks if she can go stargazing while trying to get her from the car to the house at night.

September 27
Leila was having a really rough time at church this day and I took this picture so that she could see how sad she looked.  It didn't help the situation at all.

September 28
One of Leila's new favorite playtime activities is to put her dollies into shoes and pretend that they are all riding Disneyland rides.  The most frequented attractions are Peter Pan, Little Mermaid, Small World, and Splash Mountain.

No comments: