Tuesday, July 2, 2013

When Elisabeth comes to play

One of my dear friends, Elisabeth, came to Utah for a visit and Leila and I had the chance to get together with them a couple of times.  First was to celebrate her little girl's (Evelyn) first birthday.  Elisabeth did a great job putting everything together with an owl theme.  They had it at a park, so Leila was content to run around (even though it was 100 degrees), eat yummy cake, and play with the babies.

Then, yesterday Leila and I met up with them for Evelyn's first trip to the zoo.  It has been six months since I took Leila and she was a LOT more involved with it this time around.  She would make all of the animal noises and get all excited every time she spotted an animal.



It's such a shame these friends live so far away!  Make sure you come to visit again soon!

No comments: