This weekend we've been staying at my parents' house to help housesit/be with Annie while they went to Florida for an early anniversary trip. And they left just in time too because we got our first big snow storm of the year with a final tally of about 9 inches. Leila looked out the window at the falling snow and exclaimed, "Wo! Wo! Wo! Wow!"
So I decided to go buy her a snowsuit so that I could take her out for a bit. Only I didn't want to spend money on one just for this year since I know we won't be going out much. So I got one big enough to fit next year too and rolled up the sleeves and pant legs. She looked (and walked) like the kid from A Christmas Story!
She only lasted in 10 minute intervals (and it took three times that long to get her dressed with 3 of us working on it), but she had a blast. She liked face planting into the snow so that she could eat it (I had trapped her hands with gloves so that was the only way she could get to it).
No comments:
Post a Comment