Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wicked At Last

For my birthday this year, my parents bought me tickets to go see the musical Wicked when it came to Salt Lake.  To truly appreciate the awesomeness of this gift, we have to look back in time when I was attending school in Hawaii and my family went to California without me.  I mean, how dare they continue life without me around?  Anyways on this particular trip to southern California, they went to LA for an evening and saw Wicked.  I heard glowing reviews from all of my siblings and had the entire soundtrack memorized by the end of my summer break.  I even attempted to read the book to fill in more of the story line, but that didn't last long once I realized how vulgar the book is.  So that was that, until Wicked came to Salt Lake and my parents decided it was high time I went and saw it.


We went last night and all I can say is that it was worth the wait!

No comments: