Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April General Conference

The very first talk of this session of General Conference really stood out to me.  President Boyd K. Packer's talk, entitled "And a Little Child Shall Lead Them" hit home to me now that I have Leila in my life.  He talked about how activity in the Church should strengthen the family.  Specifically, he said, "The ultimate end of all activity in the Church is to see a husband and his wife and their children happy at home protected by the principles and laws of the gospel, sealed safely in the covenant of the everlasting priesthood."  He also stated that parents learn more about what really matters from their children than they ever learned from their parents.  Even though Leila is only 6 months old, I have already begun to see this in my own life. And I am grateful for the blessing my membership in the Church has brought to me and my little family.


While Jason and I were soaking up the conference, Leila was having fun exploring a new toy!  What a great example of pure joy she has brought into my life!

No comments: