Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ski Day

One of the many benefits my employer offers is an opportunity for employees to use their corporate Ski Utah Gold pass.  Basically, the company has two season ski passes valid many of the Utah resorts that employees can sign up to use.  I got to use them on Monday so I took my sister Jori along with me.

It is a good thing they've figured out how to manufacture snow because we sure haven't gotten much of the real stuff this year.  It was odd to be riding the ski lifts and see dirt and trees beneath us and look at all of the brown mountains surrounding us.



Yuck!

But real snow or not, the sun was shining and we were able to escape the fog and inversion hovering in the valley.  And since I got paid to ski (PTO) and got free lift tickets, I really can't complain.  I did realize just how inactive I've been lately though as my legs starting burning by early afternoon and I've been hobbling around since!

Go Jo Jo Go!

No comments: