| Baby's now the size of a papaya! |
Baby's settling into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when--just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop. Real estate within your belly is getting tight, with growing baby leaving little room for your lungs to...well...breathe. Expect the huffing and puffing to start soon. There's not much room for your belly button either--it'll pop out any day now.
Well, Baby Z, as I type we are in California visiting the Ziebarth clan. Your Aunt Jessica graduated from high school, and we all showed up to support her. This is the first time we've seen them since announcing that I am pregnant, so my ever growing belly has certainly please them. Aunt Jessica even bought you a onesie that says I <3 my Auntie Jessica.
You also made your first trip to Disneyland! While I was good to not go on the bigger rides, we still had a BLAST! Dad is worried about you being a raised a Disnerd too young, but with me as your mother (not to mention the Larsens as your extended family), that has been unavoidable from Day 1. I've just about got him convinced to incorporate Mickey and Minnie into our nursery schema (which is currently going to be red, black, and white). It certainly made me look forward to the day when you will be able to enjoy the magic too!
| Grow Baby Grow! |
1 comment:
Oh my GOSH YOU LOOK SOOO CUTE!!! You finally look pregnant. LOVE the picture! And yes, Baby Z will be the most spoiled baby ever and probably will go to Disneyland more times than any other baby in the history of babies! :D
Post a Comment