As mentioned in my previous post, along with the teaching job came a move to a new apartment. This apartment is a lot nicer than our previous one, but until this last week I never really felt like we had officially "moved in." Sure, we've been living here for the past 4 months, but with all of the craziness, we hadn't had a chance to really make it ours yet.
But this last week we officially unpacked the last of our boxes, hung up all of our pictures and shelves, bought another bookcase for all of my books, and spent a lot of time de-junking and organizing. There is still stuff to be done (isn't there always?) but at least it is finally starting to feel like home. Because this was such an accomplishment for me, I thought I'd post some pictures to take y'all on a virtual tour of our "new" apartment.
But this last week we officially unpacked the last of our boxes, hung up all of our pictures and shelves, bought another bookcase for all of my books, and spent a lot of time de-junking and organizing. There is still stuff to be done (isn't there always?) but at least it is finally starting to feel like home. Because this was such an accomplishment for me, I thought I'd post some pictures to take y'all on a virtual tour of our "new" apartment.
The Second Bedroom/Den/Storage Room
Two Bathrooms
Kitchen & Laundry Area

Family & Dining Rooms

The Master Bedroom
No comments:
Post a Comment